FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information contact: Deena Kilmon
Easton Economic Development Corporation
February 6, 2023
For immediate release
Chesapeake Fire & Ice Festival Schedule of Events
Event Date & Time: February 17th – 5pm to 9pm & February 18, 12 – 9 PM
- Self-Guided walking trail featuring over three dozen larger-than-life ice sculptures and features around historic downtown Easton, MD.
- Live sculpture carving Friday night between 5 and 7 PM. – See discovereaston.com for specific locations
- Lyon Rum Pop-Up Bar featuring food from the The Ivy, Avalon Corner, Friday 5 – 9 PM.
- Talbot Watermen’s Association Fresh Shucked Oysters, Avalon Corner
- WCEI Live Hosting & Music Friday 5 – 9 PM, 11 S. Harrison St.
- Ice Skating – Free – Special Skates provided, Talbot County Visitor’s Center parking lot, 11 S. Harrison St.
- Interactive graffiti carving wall, Academy Art Museum, 106 South St.
- Fire Trail Self-guided walking tour featuring food, drink, fun activities, and shopping specials throughout Easton (full listing of events on website)
- Live Music
- Anna Burgess: Friday, 5 – 9 PM, 31 North Harrison St.
- Daphne Eckman: Friday, 5 – 9 PM, 218 North Washington St.
- Poppy Blue Eyes: Friday, 5 – 9 PM, 11 North Washington St.
- Honey Sol: Saturday, Noon – 4 PM, 11 North Washington St.
- Jimmy Maguire: Saturday, Noon – 4 PM, 31 North Harrison St.
- Restrung: Saturday, 5 – 9 PM, 11 North Washington St.
- The Sagacious Traveler: Saturday, 5 – 9 PM, 31 North Harrison St.
- Talbot Humane Kissing Booth, Goldsborough St., Friday 5 to 7PM and Saturday Noon- 3PM
- Children’s Themed Story Times: 11-12, Talbot County Free Library; 12-1 Flying Cloud Booksellers
- Cascading Carlos, Friday, 6- 8 PM and Saturday, Noon – 4PM, Thompson Park
- Full schedule of events: https://discovereaston.com/fireandice/
Maps will be available during the festival at signature event locations or picked up at the Talbot Tourism Office, 11. S. Harrison Street, Easton MD.
Chesapeake Fire & Ice is made possible by the generous support of signature sponsor Preston Automotive Group and Bay Security/Safehouse LLC, the Town of Easton, and the Easton Economic Development Corporation.
About Easton EDC: The Easton Economic Development Corporation was launched in 2013 to drive economic vitality, smart redevelopment, and business creation in the historic Town of Easton, Maryland to foster a healthy quality of life for all generations. The EEDC works to catalyze Greater Easton’s continued prosperity as a diverse and healthy “smart town,” leading innovation where the land and water meet.