Leading up to, and during Moonlight Madness, create buzz online about the event. Include specific details about the special promotions and things going on in your business.
1) Posts with pictures tend to do better than post without.
2) Tag relevant partners and organizations to reach a larger audience.
3) Use hashtags to reach a larger audience and to organize all First Weekend posts.
Hashtags You Can Use:
#moonlightmadness #christmasineaston #discovereaston #shoplocal #shopsmall
4) Update your cover pictures and/or social media logos to include Moonlight Madness for the week. (see below)
5) Do live videos to show what you have coming up and to share what is happening during the event.
6) Follow, like, comment, and share other Easton business posts related to Moonlight Madness.
7) Add the Discover Easton Moonlight Madness Facebook event to your businesses Facebook page.
8) Don’t forget to follow up after the event and continue posting pictures and stories from the day.
9) Don’t forget to contact us about special events happening during the event so we can post them on the website, social media, and newsletters.