Now, it won’t be the festival we’ve grown into over the last 15 years (and some of our favorite events just can’t take place), but here’s what it WILL be:
· 34 amazing artists from the 2020 juried list of competition artists.
· Daily exhibitions of fresh, new art spread across 4 towns within Talbot County (Easton, Oxford, Tilghman and @chesapeakemaritime in St. Michaels)
· Socially distanced exhibits with all safety measures taken
· The ability to purchase art from the comfort of your home through our nightly live-stream exhibits of works completed that each day July 13-15
· Opportunities to ensure the longevity of Plein Air Easton, the Avalon Foundation and the art community through your purchase of art produced during a worldwide pandemic
July 11-19, 2020
Check our website for the full calendar of events – check back often as the list is growing almost daily.